Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Minnesota Trip

Minnesota
We took a family trip to Minnesota this summer to meet baby Natalie. It was so nice having the entire family together. Steve set up a bounce house for the kids...which they absolutely LOVED! Even Bumpa & GiGi got into the bounce house. They also had a lot of other activities going on which kepts us all very busy. This was Olivia's first airplane ride and she did very well. Olivia loved swimming in the pool and lounging in the hot tub at the hotel. She also liked being back with cousin Alex. The weekend went by very fast, but it was great seeing everyone. Our next adventure will be going to the Frankenmuth Summer Music Fest....so look for more posts to come soon!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nicole,
Oh my goodness! I did not really conceptualize how big your family has grown both in its individual child sizes and in its number of people as a whole, until I looked at these most recent pictures. It's such a contrast to my family. My parents have only one grandchild named Corey. He's sixteen. And, Ed's parents have none.
At first, I didn't know whose children were whose. They're so big! As I clicked through the picture slideshow I benefited from the photograph arrangements. Parents grouped with their own kids helped a lot.
Your family has beautiful children! I was surprised by seeing one blond head and so many light brown owns. Because, you and your siblings are brunettes, I didn't expect that. Really pretty Summer pictures. The one of Olivia and Daddy on the plane is cute.

Hope your Frankenmuth adventure is a great time.
Wendy

Unknown said...

Nicole,

Your hair has gotten so long! It took me back to the old days when you and Leslie were in elementary school. It's looks very nice. Your family is certianly growing, I'm sure all the grandkids keep your mom and dad busy!
The piture of Dale an Olivia on the plane is so cute.

Linda