Friday, March 14, 2008

What Was I Thinking!!!


Well here is the big news!!! I decided after many months of consideration to donate my hair to Locks of Love! I had today off from work, so I decided to do it! I had so much hair that I was able to donate 2- 14 inch ponytails for wigs! I was really nervous, but once she got the first cut done, I knew that I had made the right decision and am very excited about my "short" do! When I picked up Liv from daycare...she wasn't sure what to think and hesitated coming to me. Once she figured out that it was still "mommy" then she gave me a big hug.

2 comments:

lewister said...

So glad you like your new hairdo!! I can't wait for May when I get mine cut off for the Pantene program. But I'm a little nervous about going short again. I'm sure I'll enjoy it for the summer, though.

Collin, Suzanne, Jake, Josh, Alli, Anna M said...

You look awesome! I just love it.
See you soon. Love Suz